" S H A R E & C A R E "

Sharing = Caring

Hey People!

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

Just Halla!





After KahwinKahwin}
Thursday 10 October 2013 | 12:39 pm | 0Comment

OK so, what do u look forward to most while preparing for your wedding?
HORNYMOON right? Cause the peks n the neks gatals already right?! (Hahaha!)

Well, for me, I didn't get the feeling of preparing or planning for our honeymoon cause our wedding was too rushed to even think beyond wedding day. Monthly income was paid to wedding vendors & wedding expenses so couldn't save enough there. But we did make a note to ourselves, if the duit salaman from my majlis is gifted to us by my parents & grandmom, then we shall have a short honeymoon.

& so we did. Friday evening was our solemnization, Saturday was our wedding reception then Sunday the combined reception for both ZR & his brother (of course together with me & my SIL) over at his side. When our reception ended on Saturday, my parents & grandmom handed me the duit salaman & said its all mine but because grandmom did help me out a little with money, I gave her $2500 out of the total which I can't remember how much. Sunday night, after everything was over (our malam pertama as husband & wife), was spent outside grandmom's house (1st floor kan, so lepak corner right at our corridor) together with #DaengEnamJahanam. Thinking of where we (excluding #DaengEnamJahanam lah kan..) should go with nothing planned & very little money (cause I intend to save some of the money for future use). Eventually ZR came up with an idea. He have been eye-ing a resort in Batam that cost quite a bomb but since we had no other idea what we should do, ZR called the resort that very moment to make a booking. If I remembered correctly, it was already passed midnight. Thankfully, the resort accepted our last minute booking & so we packed up our stuff & waited for the right time to head down to Harbourfront Ferry Terminal for the 1st ferry to Batam. Upon reaching, I was kinda feeling like, "Oh! Ok! *gulp*". The exterior of the resort was kinda eerie. Eventhough we reached in bright daylight, I felt like I was going into a haunted place. (Exaggerated a lil!) Its just that the place looked quite old from the outside & down below. You actually have to climb up a couple of stairs before seeing the reception area. We were greated by an Ang Moh lady who was very nice & polite. I believe she was 1 of the owners of that resort. She then explained to us about the resort & then gave us a menu where we could choose our preferred style of body massage. Oh! Forgot to mention! ZR booked a room called "Treehouse" & we were entitled to 3 hours of spa. 3 HOURS ok?! Who wouldn't go crazy over it? I know we sure did. So I opted for the Aromatherapy Swedish Massage (1hour) + Body Scrub (1hour) + Facial Massage (1hour). It was close to HEAVEN ok! Best giler! The menu had alot of choices so we actually stood there for almost 30mins just thinking of what we should take. ZR got himself a different type of massage but also with body scrub (that he regretted having) & facial massage. I'll tell u why he regretted it at the end of this post. After making a very difficult decision (since we were spoilt for choices), the lady showed us to our room. I don't wanna say anything more. I'll just let the pictures speak for itself.

*Photos above credits to Google Search Engine*

 

Ok ok! Maybe it doesn't look that amazing, but really. It is nice & relaxing. Again, I wanna emphasize that the 3 hours spa session were AMAZEBALLS! Wish I could go there again but I think kinda unsafe for me to bring along my not even a year old baby cause the place like I said, look kinda eerie. BUT don't worry, I didn't encounter any paranormal activity during my stay there. Oh by the way, we were there only for 2D1N cause a lil ex to be staying for a longer period. Hehe! Oh breakfast was included before we checked out & while waiting for our pick up, we played a game or two of pool. Yeah, honeymoon play pool. I know. Such lame couple right me & ZR!


There was suppose to be a photo of me too with my meal but don't know lah, cannot find. So that was it, our BATAM HORNYMOON! Click on Tempat Senang Spa & Resort Batam to know more about the resort & its rates. Did I mention they have several types of themed room like Bali Room, China Room, Sultan Room etc etc?

Go on, go on. Have a great getaway!

WAIT! Its not over yet. 2D1N? Where got enough to relax after a 10 months of work work work no enjoyment period! (Excluding the time we went to Phuket during our wedding preps period cause that time, we already saved money before our marriage date was even fixed!)

Right after Batam, we headed to Bintan, where we celebrated my 21st Birthday. 


This time we booked a 3D2N stay. Another place where I highly recommend you to go for a short getaway. Cheap, relaxing & also, GOOD FOOD! Seriously! Oh & again, its CHEAP! So why not? Might not be a classy place for honeymooning but what the hell. Ikut kemampuan masing-masing lah kan? & I'm not ashame to admit. Tu je yang kite mampu. Atleast at that time lah. So back to the story, from Tempat Senang Spa & Resort, we headed to Sekupang Ferry Terminal & took a ferry to Tanjong Pinang then from there, they arranged for someone to pick us up. There were some hiccups during the journey cause if I'm not wrong, another ferry terminal would actually make our journey shorter or something but for me, as long as we arrive safely, thats enough. Besides, its suppose to be a honeymoon so I didn't bother getting angry.

Upon reaching Bintan Agro Beach Resort, all I could think of is food, swim & spa. So here it is, the photos for our Bintan honeymoon.

*Photo above credits to Google Search Engine*
*The shorter lady is Cindy. She served us at the reception during our 1st visit & also our honeymoon visit*





Now my favourite part! FOOD!!!!



 *I apologize for the quality of the images & also some shortage*
*Some of it is just too bad to be posted online*
*Malu nye saye*

We spent a relaxing time enjoying each other's presence. Indulged ourselves with great food. Be it in such a cheap place compared to Paris, Italy, Hong Kong, Australia & all other expensive destinations that other newly weds go to. Alhamdulillah, at least we got the chance to rest & relax. Thats the important part. Anyways, if you guys wish to have a short getaway from all the stress at work or home, if not honeymoon, you may want to consider this place. Click on Bintan Agro Beach Resort to find out the rooms & rates available. Just bear in mind that this is no classy, high standard type of places alright?

1 day away from the weekends! Might be a good time to book for this short getaway if you may?
Enjoy your weekends people! :)

OH WAIT WAIT! I haven't tell you guys why ZR regretted the body scrub. Because he has very very very hairy legs so it actually hurts when he got the scrub. Instead of feeling great, he was suffering in silence & I didn't even bother to know cause I was happily enjoying myself. HAHA!

Labels: , , , ,