" S H A R E & C A R E "

Sharing = Caring

Hey People!

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde

Just Halla!





A beautiful gift from Allah!}
Thursday 17 October 2013 | 11:21 am | 0Comment

From the title, I think some would have already guessed on what I'm about to share next.

Yeap yeap! Pregnancy!

The 9-months journey every women dream of. Except for the few that is afraid of it. I was initially in that FEW! Haha! The thought of me having a GIGANTIC belly to carry for about 9 months or so (silly-thinking that the tummy will already be huge at 1st month!). The nausea, vomiting, cravings, weight-gain & what nots always gets the best of me.

Also, thinking that I am still too young and that I've got a lot more to do before branching out my family tree. Ya'know? Like travelling, partying, late night hang-outs, etc, etc. Another reason was because I haven't even receive the keys to my own house yet.
But whatever reasons that I stated above, the main reason was still, I AM (or should I say "I WAS") AFRAID THAT THE VAGINA TEAR IS GONNA BE HORRIBLE! Read it right alright?!

The freaking thought of my vagina tearing like a piece of paper scares the shit outta me. The thought that a small human head will pop out of it was just, erghhh! SCARY la wei! So ZR & I made a deal that we should at least wait till we get our home before I reach that scary moment in my life (which was about 2 years from that moment). Just an excuse to u know... delay the time I will be in deep shit (pain)!

So after our wedding (somewhere in April 2012), ZR & I travelled to Bali with part of our #EnamJahanam gang and 2 others. Just so we don't get a "MADE IN BALI" surprise, we forced 1 of our gang member (bukan gangster ok, we good good kids) to share the room with us. There were 7 of us and we booked a villa with 3 bedrooms. So 1 bedroom was for "I.T" couple & another for "D.A" couple. The master room was ours since we were sharing with "LONE RANGER" (pam pam pam...) of the trip. HAHA! A 5D4N holiday. Believe it or not, ZR & I didn't make love in that beautiful room!
OK OK, not trying to post about my sex life virally OK! Just wanna convince y'all on how "not-in-a-rush-to-make-babies" mood we were in back then. (Sorry if its disturbing to some)
From that moment onwards, a lot started asking. "Dah ade?", "Bile nak dapat ZaiDiaN junior?" bla bla bla.. Most of the time we replied with;
"Belom lagi.. inshaa'allah bile dah dapat rumah nanti lah baru kita usahakan.. In 2 years time maybe.. Family planning ar.. Nak enjoy dulu.." 
Some of the response for our reply were OK. For instance;
"Oh ya lah.. Korang pon masih muda.. Still got time.." & some would say, "Tu lah.. dapatkan rumah dulu baru start up a family.."
BUT majority of the response were;
"Ahh kao plan lah plan.. Nanti tak dapat baru tau!!" or "Buat ape plan plan? Korang tolak rezki allah nak kasi?" or "Eh dosa tau buang luar untuk elakkan mengandung!" (which till now I'm not sure if its true) 
Response from my father & his best friend was;
"Biar anak pertama ditentukan Allah. Tak payah planning planning. Atleast bile dah dapat yang 1st, kite tau kite tak mandol baru leh start planning."
Then the response (from my dear cousin) that really disturbed me;
"Adek plan plan, what if when the time adek rase OK adek dah ready nak ade anak, adek cuba cuba but tak pregnant pregnant? If adek plan to get pregnant in 2 - 3 years time, means adek & Zaid will be about 25 years old. What if it takes u more than 5 years to get pregnant? Adek will be 30 years old by then & that is the age women tend to get complications with their pregnancy, then how? I've been married for 1 year plus & started trying as soon as we got married but till today, no signs of me being pregnant. Don't know how long more we must keep on trying to reach our 1st pregnancy. What if when adek dah ready, suddenly adek senasib ngan kakak? Not that lucky at the first few tries? Then how? Think about it."
By the end of her lecture, I was questioning myself;
"Aku mandol tak ehk? Laki aku nye side ade yang mandol tak?"
 ZR & I started thinking. What my cousin said were definitely right. But matters like this normally depends on our fate. If we are not meant to experience parenthood, then its just our luck. Maybe Allah has better plans. Although we thought that it all lies in the hands of Allah, we decided that we will not push it away. If it happens that we get pregnant anytime soon, then we'll accept it with open arms. If we don't, we'll just lead our life normally till the day we think we are running out of time. Then we will step it up & just pray to the almighty.

Not long after, June 30th, I found out that I was pregnant. Shockingly, I was delighted with the news more than I was scared. Despite the nonsensical thought on pregnancy that I had, I actually felt happy. Reason being (1 out of the many reasons),
"YES AH!! TAK MANDOL!!"
 Then my 9 months of being cared about & treated nicely started.... Shall share the journey of my pregnancy in the next post. Meanwhile, KEEP CALM & CONTINUE FOLLOWING!


*WONDERFUL NEWS* 
My beloved cousin who was my eye-opener on pregnancy is already out of labour ward. Its a GIRL! Alhamdulillah, Allah granted her & hubby with the best gift/reward for their patience & perseverance to conceive. Congratulations Shazwani & Farihan! Nur Sha-izsta Omera, welcome to the family sayang!


Look at that cute little face!!




Geram nih!! Nak ade baby lagi lah!!

Ooooppppssss!! 
HAHAHAHA!!

Labels: , , ,